I provide the following services around the world:
- strategic advice on in-house legal department transformation,
- strategic advice on innovations that give law firms competitive advantage, and
- legal innovation seminars/presentations for both public and private audiences.
Legal operations advisor with global credibility and international experience.
Fastcase 50 Innovator Award honouree.
Author of two critically-acclaimed books on legal operations transformation:
- The Great Legal Reformation: Notes from the Field,
- Avoiding Extinction: Reimagining Legal Services for the 21st Century.
General counsel experience and international law firm partner experience.
Gowling WLG Visiting Professor in Legal Service Innovation at the University of Calgary Law School.
Speaker on legal service innovation at conferences around the world.
Writer for a variety of publications around the world about the challenges of legal operations.
Often asked by international and national news media for comment on legal operations in the global legal services industry.
Substantial Board of Directors experience on two major Canadian real estate corporations – ICD.D corporate governance designation.